Saturday, May 15, 2010

Little Fur Balls

We went to Windmill Acres in Beecher two weeks ago. And we discovered that they had new kittens. I left my Camera at home, because we only wanted to go there to look at some plants they sell and order a playground for the kids. So of course i had to go back there to take Pictures of those cute little fur balls! It took me two weeks to finally go back. But i was glad! The time was just right. All the kittens where exploring and playing and just looked so cute! Their Mom was there too, and she was a very mellow Cat and unbelievable patient! I don't know how many kittens she had but there where a lot! And she was nursing them quietly. It was amusing to watch those kids fighting and pushing each other over the food. The Mom was buried under all those kittens. It was great! This made me appreciate to only have one Baby ;-)










I love this Picture!


This one was a trouble maker!


He had a great face!

I did not put it in there...it went for it self! LOL...it was a perfect Moment!



This is also one great picture! He was my favorite kitten.



i felt a little sorry for her.





No comments:

Post a Comment