Saturday, March 7, 2015

Corey and Tricia

It was a cold day, but everything was perfect! It was so great to work with Corey and Trish! They are so sweet together. It seamed that when they look at each other the world around them vanishes. When I told them to hold a pose, a kiss, a hug, a look, they had no problem being frozen in time. This was great for natural looking Shots! It made it easy for me to find the flow for the Photo shoot. We were so lucky with the location. I went there once before a few years ago, so I knew that it was the location they had in mind. The surprise this time, was that one of the panels on the back side of the barn had fallen off...(or taken off by somebody else) we were able to sneak in and find some wind shelter. The wind was brutal! Inside of the Barn was awesome!!!!
Corey and Trish had their Dog with them too, even though she was not sure about me in the beginning, she warmed up fast.
I wish them the best of luck for their future together.









































































No comments:

Post a Comment