Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Boy Power!!!

What a fun Photoshoot this was! 3 Boys at once! I really loved taking Pictures of them. Especially with all of them together. They are such sweet Boys! And very photogenic!
I asked the Mom if Baby Branden likes to lay on his tummy. She told me...he does not like it that much. Well I tried it anyways. I remembered Odin didn't like it either but I took Pictures of him on his tummy all the time. (mean Mommy!) Ha ha ha ha.
Anyways ....There is that big branch that came down off a tree recently and I knew I wanted the Baby right there. White Flowers and the Green Grass...I just knew it was the right spot for him. And I was right. He liked it! He even gave me a smile :-)
The Big Brother, Frankie was a pro...just like I expected. You might know him from the School Pictures I took from Oz's pre-school class. He is always sooo easy to take pictures of. And the same was here, in this Photo shoot. He did great! Same with Aiden. He did so good! I didn't have to tell him very much, he seemed to know how and where he had to be. He liked climbing on trees. He had fun with that, and therefore I got some very nice Pictures of him as well.
I want to thank Branden and Frankies Mom for coming by on this nice and Sunny day to have a wonderful Photo shoot done. It was fun!
  




















No comments:

Post a Comment