Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines day Party at the MTCA - Preschool

This school Class is Awesome! The kids are so cute and adorable! I just love to take Pictures of them. I love all their faces. It's funny, some of them started to recognize me with the Camera. They know me and some are starting to ask if I could take a Picture of them. They love to look at their Picture on my Camera screen. They always giggle :-) I love it!!!

I love this Boy!!! And he loves the Camera.
 She always knows how to work a Camera! Her Face is soooo sweet!
 She has also such a sweet and pretty Face!
 The Kids got Tacos and Nachos! Yummmy!
 Love her Glasses!
 She was asking "Can I eat now?" OMG that was so sweet! I always love her big dark eyes!
 She likes it :-)
 I think she does too :-)
 LOL...Morgan...you always make me Laugh! Hi hi hi hi


 Love this Picture of him. He also knows how to work the Camera.
 Oz likes the Nachos
 She had the utest outfit on! Loved it!


 ooooooooooh Cupcake!
 Time for Valentines
 Having fun!

 Mrs. Rodenburg handing out the Cards.
 Look at all that Pirate treasure!


 Play time


No comments:

Post a Comment