Tuesday, December 20, 2011

They are Back!

Look who's here again :-)
and they are not alone anymore!
I was so glad when Doris told me she wanted to get some Pictures done of her new Baby Girl. She just turned 2 Month old and is just the sweetest little Girl! What a cute little Baby.
It's so nice to be able to capture all those wonderful Moments for them. I have done their Engagement Photo shoot and was their Wedding Photographer. And now I can create wonderful Family Moments with their new Baby. They are really fabulous People. Every time I go through Pictures of them and enhance them I'm listen to Frank Sinatra kind a Music. It just fits them so well and I get the perfect mood into the Pictures.
Little Olivera was like a little Lady in her cute red dress.

I want to thank Doris and Alan for yet a wonderful time. You just Rock those Photo shoots!




















No comments:

Post a Comment