Monday, September 12, 2011

Exciting Time!

I was very excited to meet Simone and Katrin. They are sisters and we went to elementary School together. So it's bin a long time since we've seen each other. We got in contact on the Internet again. Simone and Katrin came to visit me at my Fathers House in Switzerland and we did the planed Maternity Photo shoot. It was a wonderful time! It was great to take Pictures of Simone with her growing Belly! She is a very glowing and high spirited Person. It was very easy to take Pictures of her. Everything was just perfect. The light in the woods and the special Moments we shared together!
There was one Moment that was very nice! Just the thing I always look for at a Photo shoot. The unexpected...the real Moments that you just can't plan. Katrin was able to feel her Sisters Baby for the first time. She was holding her Hand over Simone's Belly when she felt the Baby move. She even saw the movement. It was a very special Moment that I was able to capture.
It was so nice to meet you two again. And I wish Simone all the best for her new Baby.

 
Waiting to become a new Aunt
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

One of my Favorite Photos of the day

Katrin is feeling the Baby for the first time. I love the Facial expression's on their Faces! Simone has a pleased and knowing Smile and Katrin is full of Joy over this unexpected and unplanned Moment.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment