Friday, September 24, 2010

Turning 1 year old

This was fun! I loved to Photograph this little Family! It was great! We had perfect light condition! I mean...it was around noon...so normally not the greatest time to do a Photo shoot, but we had overcast and the sun was not strong. It was more a softer light...so perfect for the pictures.
This little guy is turning 1 year old this week. His just so cute! He was smiling a lot and was very easy to photograph. They all were very uncomplicated and very kind. Was nice to work with them :-)
We did the Photo shoot at my place! and I tried to set up a studio (i took some curtains from an other room to make a backdrop) I took some nice pictures of the Baby and the Family there. I like how it turned out!

























No comments:

Post a Comment