Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2nd visit to the Renaissauce Fair 2009

Where Fantasy Rules!!!
.....They say
and that is absolutely true. I love that Place. For me as a Photographer The Renaissance Fair is such a exciting Place to be.
We go there every year, and this year we went two times. Last time was in July. And there i thought i didn't have so much Luck to get really special Photographs. I had a little bad Luck that day. True, i did get some very nice once (see them Posted in July). This time it went much better! I was always at the right time at the right place. And the People were so cool! They always like to be Photographed. Sometime i go really close...and they don't mind. One of my highlights was, i think, the young Witch with her Toad. That was so funny! And a Fairy that i Photographed last time blew Bubbles with her Hands! That was also very cool.










































No comments:

Post a Comment