Monday, August 1, 2011

Tiny Logan

I was very exited to visit new born Logan and his awesome parents Matt and Angie!
There are no words that can describe how wonderful it was to take Pictures of a new Baby again! It always is a wonder to see such a tiny Baby. I really forgot how tiny my Boy's were...they grow up so fast, and you really forget the beginning and the first days!
I tried to get some Modern looking Photographs. Little Logan was wide awake when I took his Pictures. But that was alright. I just put him in a bowl on a white sheepskin and let him look around. He really loved it and he made me a favor not to make any mess ;-)
I wish Matt and Angie all the best for their new Baby Boy. He is just perfect! It was a real pleasure to work with you guys!
Thank you.



He was wearing his first real outfit :-)













I'm Hungry!


cuddle time

shhhhhh...it's alright





So tiny!
















No comments:

Post a Comment