Thursday, August 11, 2011

Going to Switzerland



My Family and I will be on our Vacation from August 12 - September 3.

We will be going to Switzerland. Switzerland is a beautiful Country, and I'm hoping for a lot of great stuff to photograph. Plus I have two Maternity Photo shoots and it looks like a Trash the dress day will be on too! With 4-5 Brides! I hope that this is going to work out! Would be amazing! It would look super cool in my portfolio!

Let's hope this Vacation to my home country will be a great!

I will be back September 3. You can still E-Mail me and do reservation for Photo shoots. Fall season is just around the corner! Beautiful colorful outdoor Family Pictures are a wonderful thing to hang on your wall. Or let's take fun Pictures of your Kids having fun in piles of fall leaves.

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment