Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Product Photography

A Friend of mine has opened up a new Etsy.com store. She is creating wonderful scarves and She was asking me to take Pictures of her products. I was glad to help!

I do offer this to Business owners or People that want to sell their stuff on a Website. I take Pictures of their Products and they give me stuff for free. I trade Pictures for Products. I'm always on the look out for Photography Props that I could use in Photo shoots.

Take a look at my friends new Etsy Shop. Her Scarfs are Beautiful!
Link:
 RoseECrafts

 Iris Open Weave Scarf
Purple and Green shades bring to mind the spring flower.
Made with a net crochet stitch,
this scarf measures around 80 inches long and 5.5 inches wide.

 Southwestern Open Weave Scarf
Purple, Brown, Cream and Teal bring to mind the desert sunset.
Made with a net crochet stitch,
this scarf measures around 60 inches long and 6 inches wide.

Oatmeal Knit Stitch Scarf
Very Neutral colored scarf with wooly looking texture. This would look great with a peacoat or leather jacket
Made with a Knit look stitch,
this scarf measures around 64 inches long and 6 inches wide excluding the fringe.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey,It an amazing post you have published here. I have seen your post carefully and liked it. Hope that you will share such effective post regularly. Thanks for sharing your best blog.
    Product Photo Editing service

    ReplyDelete