Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Special Mini Halloween Photo shoots

I wanted to try this since like last year. I bought the smoke machine after last Halloween when I got a good deal on it.
I had the Pictures already in my Head and I knew how I wanted it to look.

I want to offer this as a Special Mini Halloween Photo shoot. 

Your child will stand out!
Pirates, Witches, Superheros, Star Wars Characters, even Princesses and Jungle animals come on by all September and October long.
Parents are always buying the costumes early and so I decided I will have my offer stand for two full Months.

30 min. Photo shoot
7 JPG Pictures on CD for $50.- Dollars

Make your appointment today!

 Shinko the Sock Monkey has arrived yesterday!!! He has bin visiting Families all over the USA. And now he will be staying with us for a week! The kids are exited and he got to help with the Photo shoot!!! He makes a great Pirate Monkey!!! yaaaaaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment