Friday, June 8, 2012

On Vacation

I will be out of town for the next 2 weeks. I will be back on June 21.
We will be going on a road trip to Yellowstone National Park and Mount Rushmore. Two Places I've never visited before and I'm very excited to bring my whole Camera gear with me! I'm hoping to get a lot of Animals in front of my Camera!

Last week I had the honor to Capture a Baptism. When I'm back from our Vacation I will be working on the selection of my Client. So stay tuned! I was able to capture the whole ceremony in a beautiful way.
Here is a teaser Photo of it.
I always have a Favorite of a set of Pictures that I go through. Most of the times those Favorites of mine are not typical Portraits of a Person or a situation. most of my Favorites have something to do with a Moment that I was able to capture that was just beautiful to wideness and to capture such a Moment is priceless. This was happening after the Baptism when the Parents got the Baby ready to get dressed. The Father was holding her to calm her down. She didn't like the water and was crying a lot. This Picture for me has LOVE written all over it :-) what can I say. A Daddy's little Girl is just something very special.



I have some special Summer Photo shoot offers coming on my Facebook Business Page
Here are some offers that I already unleashed:

Baby's First Birthday is something Special.  And I would like to try something new this Summer. I have my Idea from a Blog I came across from an other Photographer...I would love to try something like that:
 http://www.heidihope.com/blog/first-birthday-cake-smash-rhode-island-first-birthday-baby-portrait-photographer/
I would organize the Cake and Deco for it.
 So if someone has a little one that is turning one year old then I would like to offer this:
 
Please feel free to visit me on Facebook and give me a big thumb up ;-) 
and
There will be a lot of cool things going on in July like:
-The Bristol Renaissance Fair!!!
-Wisconsin Dells
-off roading at the Michigan Sand Dunes


No comments:

Post a Comment