Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Special Photoshop Work

Don't forget Mommy!
Get her a Fairy Picture of her child or grandchild. This would be a perfect art piece for on the wall. The Fairy Picture is made by me. I only use Background Images that I have taken. The Picture of the Child can be taken by me or we can use one of your Photos. (has to be in a good condition)

My Offer:

$110 Dollars for the finished Fairy Picture.

this includes: one digital JPG Print on CD (without Watermark so you are free to print it yourself)
plus I will give you one 8x10 Gallery wrap
or if you don't want a gallery wrap I can get you,
one Metallic print of all sizes up to 16x20.

This sale ends April 30th.


Other special offer right now:

Did you know that I also do Photo restorations? Do you have a Photo of your Mother when she was young? Or a Photo of your Mothers Parents that you would like to restore for her and give her to Mothers day?
I love bringing old Pictures back to life!
This here is my Father (red hood) his Brother, Mother and Grandmother. The Picture was in a very poor condition I restored it and even made the Picture in a printable size. added more grass on the bottom and added a blue sky.

Restoration start at: $50.- ->Price goes up the more damaged a Picture is.

Colorization will be charged separate: $45.- 


It took a while to get all the writing out of this Picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment