Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Little Lady

Finally!!! a total girly Girl in front of my Camera. This Is cute little Haily my Goddaughter from Switzerland. I finally met her in Person. She is just the cutest little thing! And so easy to photograph. The perfect little Model! Her Mom and I made the perfect team to get the best Pictures possible. And my husband also helped with making Haily Laugh. :-)
This little Lady is just awesome. Going through her Pictures made me fall in Love with her all over again. I had a great time :-)
I brought the Outfit with me. The fairy wings and the Tutu, The boots and the white shirt. I just had the Pictures in my had long before we went to Switzerland. I just knew what I wanted. It was the perfect Photo shoot! We stayed in my Fathers Garden and it was Perfect! This must be my favorite Photo shoot so far. Just loved it!


























































No comments:

Post a Comment