Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Photoshop Creation

It was Time again to transform a Picture. I didn't got the Idea myself :-)...my dear Husband told me to try to change this Picture. He loved Oz's Jump from the Ship.
It took me 1 1/2 Hours to create this. The most difeclt thing to do was to get the other kids away from the Image and restore the Woodwork on the ship.

This is the Original Picture

starting to get away that Boy with the "Healing Brush Tool"

Boy is nearly gone

Girl in purple is always nearly gone and started to make Oz and the Ship a separate Layer with the help of the "quick selection tool". I added the second Picture behind the cut out Layer.

I made that second Picture Bigger, added a lens Blur to it in the back. I also took away all the rest of the remaining kids. That top part of the ship was the hardest part to restore. I had to paint the railing in.

At last I tuned the color a bit and added a more Natural Lens vignette to it.


Before and After:

No comments:

Post a Comment