Monday, July 11, 2011

Bristol Renaissance Faire 2011...first Visit

Finally! The Renaissance Faire is back!!! We went on opening weekend on Sunday! It was a very hot day! The sun was shining and the heat slowed us down with walking around. But we had a blast! We stayed at the Kids Kingdom longer this year! Oz had fun playing Pirate on the Pirate Ship! I could not keep my camera off of Oz! He just looked so awesome in his Pirate Costume! Odin was Robin Hood this Year...or a Green Goblin...we don't really know ;-)
Many People thought we were a Pirate Family! That was a fun surprise! I like it!
I didn't get a lot of new stuff to photograph. I just love The Moonie show! And the Flight of the Raptor is always very challenging to try to photograph. And of course the Fairies!!! Just love them! I had to take Pictures of those again!
We will be going back to the Faire soon. I will be trying to capture new Things.

Oz's New Costume
The 4 year old Captain Jack Sparrow. He wanted to be Jack this year...so we bought a Costume for him. I didn't know what to expect! But OMG I nearly lost it when I saw him all dressed up! I was like! You look look Jack!!!! OMG!!! You really look like him...brown eyes and just his face and the dark hair. I could not believe my eyes! Ha ha ha ha ha








At the Faire:


He was not in the Toilet!!!

there he goes in...

Jack enjoying Lunch

The Pirate Family

The MooNie Show!!! As always, just fantastic!!!

Moonie talking to the Mother of that Girl in Pink in the back! Loved her reaction to it!





New Victim...she does not know ;-)




Very year I try to catch this scene!!! I always fail! I nearly got it this time! He is turning and will kiss the Lady on the lips (she does not know) always love how the Girls react to it. Maybe I will get it next time :-)




New Fairies!!!





Old friend the Faun!



This Baby Girl was one of my Favorites!!! Soooooo cute!!!



Playing Games


I loved this Mask!



Jack on the Move!


Puppet Show



Pirate Ship


Flight of the Raptor
This is always very challenging to Photograph! Those Birds are always so fast! Nearly Imposible to get a Picture of them Flying! But I think I caught some!!!



















Tall Lady!!

Look what I've got!!!

He was done for the Day

The cutest Pirate ever!!!

He Loves.....Loves the Renaissance Faire!

Watch Out Robin Hood!



Witch waching a new show at the midsummer stage.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......


Dancing


Doing his own stunts!!!

Meeting Jack Sparrow!

1 comment: