Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Kittens

We went to Windmill Acres in Beecher http://www.windmillacres.com/  last week. I needed some new Plants for my Garden. And as always they had new Kittens there. I just love to take Pictures of those cute little fur-balls! My Boys love to pet them and play with them. Oz fell in love with one of them. And that Kitten really loves Oz too. He wanted to take it home...but oh was it hard to say no to him. We go there every year (more then ones) to look at the kittens. but this was the first time he wanted to keep one. He also named it Furball. I was so tempted to say yes, but we will visit Furball again this week.

 Oz lookes so much older in this Picture! How time gos by!!!!
 This here is Oz's Furball...they both loved each other it was soooo cute!!!!

 This little one was my favorite :-)













No comments:

Post a Comment