Monday, March 12, 2012

Chicago!!!

Finally I was able to had to the City and have fun with my Camera! I was planning this for so long, because I wanted to just practice taking Pictures of buildings, lines, Forms...the Architecture of this great City. Of course I didn't had enough time to do everything. But I got some very cool shots!!!
I'm very proud of what I was able to do. I normally get stuck by the Cloud Gate. The reflecting Bean...where there are always People. I just love that spot. Millennium Park anyways is just incredible!

Just listen to the Music I have added in my Blog Music collection and enjoy looking at the Pictures :-)

My Train ride

Van Buren Train Station

This will be full of Flowers soon :-)

Why build a strait Bridge, when you can do it like this one!?



Fire Trucks!!!


Isn't that a cool Bridge???!!!!

Lake Front

Gees!!!





Chicago is the most Cleanest City I know! And I'm from Switzerland!!! Not even Basel my Home Town is this Clean! Yes Chicago has a lot of stuff that needs some fixing, but man it is clean! No Graffiti! And everywhere there are recycling Trash cans.

Oh hello Mr. Lincoln!



First Flowers are blooming!

The Art Museum Garden. It is closed in winter time...To bad!! I really wanted to take Pictures in there!

Art Museum

Art Museum


One other Thing in Millennium Park I love!


In Winter Time there is an Ice Skating Rink! So cool!









People Dancing to the Music of the Ice Skating Rink. Just like you hear in the Song

"Chicago" from Frank Sinatra

"On State Street That Great Street I Just Want To Say
They Do Things That They Don't Do On Broadway - Say
They Have The Time The Time Of Their Life
I Saw A Man And He Danced With His Wife
In Chicago, My Home Tow"


Yep!!! You really can meet dancing People in this fun City!!!

I really like this shot! It shows how nice this place is to hang out!

Jumping People!




Hot Dog!!!





Chicago River Walk






Marilyn Monroe...Chicago is Sexy!!!


I love this Shot!!!!

Smile!


Ok Man!!! What are you looking at?

He lust Love her!!!






 This is the Rookery Building
My Favorite Building in the City! My Husband works there. Just the most Classy looking Builing I know.
http://www.therookerybuilding.com/





If you know the Movie "What Women Wants" with Mel Gibson from the year 2000, then you probably know this room.








No comments:

Post a Comment